The best way to learn who we are is to read our posts, watch our videos, read what the local media has said about us, read our yearbook, see our weekly budget, learn about the many wonderful residents and read how it all began.
Share their stories
- Daisy’s transformation from abandonment to adoptive motherhood
- Neo’s journey as the sole survivor of a horrible crash.
- Rescue of Oklahoma kill pen donkeys Laverne and Shirley
- Peanut Butter and Lambchop being rescued as newborns
- Kevin’s long, hard journey from neglect to his many unlikely friendships
- How rescued veal calf Pax became a barnyard favorite
- How Chauncey learned that life isn’t just abuse, but it can also be about love
- How Umber became the “Mayor” instead of a trophy
- Our sheep were rescued from severe neglect.
Our amazing team of regulars and part-time volunteers are committed to helping others. We take our convictions and turn them into action. Think you would be a good fit? There are many ways to help us. If you want more information, you can also Contact Us.
We formed our organization to shelter and care for abused and abandoned farm animals. Our focus is to help those most in need, continue our relationships with community animal shelters and other rescue organizations. Thanks to the helping hands of this amazing community we have grown, but we can always use a helping hand!
We focus on making the maximum positive effort for our community. Our members and volunteers provide the momentum that helps us affect change and save the lives of at-risk animals. We also collaborate, communicate, and educate about the importance of animal rescue and welfare. If you enjoy our web site and want some help with yours, we would gladly assist any animal rescue group, just Contact Us for more information.
If you wish to help, please consider making a donation.